Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Second Day - Lunar Year

It was a long & slow weekend. We didnt do or even plan much for this holiday. Thus, we thot of not wasting this last holiday for the January month. Hubby, suggested for us to visit the in-door theme park @ berjay.a t.imes segiempat yesterday.

Got , our tags.
The last time I entered this theme park when it was newly-open and I was young, single and adventurous. 5 years fast forward, Im entering the theme park again feeling old still young with my hubby, son & maid (yup! maid arrived last wednesday!! alhamdulillah)


It was quite a different feeling actually, we are there for Reyza's entertainment sake. However, he didnt feel that excited. Perhaps, even Reyza thinks the rides for kids are lame.. (i wana go on rollercoaster ride , mama - Reyza) , but overall its still a relaxing hang-out. Reyza loves the Craz.y Bus ride, since he was able to see the theme at a higher view. I think this boy loves the feeling being up in the sky (perhaps)


Cra.zy Bus Ride





We, couldnt enjoy all the rides because we were on time constraint, but still me & hubbs enjoyed our ONE and only adrenalin pumping -rollercoaster ride. At least I know, I still got the guts to go on roller coaster. The screaming and laffing my guts out on that rollercoaster, aaah how i miss the old younger days..

Oh, if you wana check the theme park out. Adults tickets are @ RM 37.00 for weekends / public holidays. Babies go in free (Sorry I dont know the age limit -my hubby check-outs the rates). Its cheaper on weekdays. Plus, we got a 15% discount using J-Card. Boleylatuhh.


1 comment:

Foxy Farah said...

i love theme parks.sadly we have very few here in kl.i pun suka juga rollercoaster kat berjaya nih.best =)