Friday, July 3, 2009

Bangun Pagi, Gosok Hidung..........

It was quite sometime ago, hubbs and me wondered when we should start to teach Reyza to brush his teeth. His teeth only started to sprout when he was 9 months and at 14 months he has 4 upper front teeth, 3 lower front teeth & 1 lower premolars on the right. We often ask ourselves, how he's gonna spit the toothpaste out!. (hehehehehe).

After reading , her blog and believe in her success. I bought the stuffs she reviewed while I was at O.U last night. As we are very busy and sometimes don't even have the time to shop our own toiletteries stuff. I was determined to buy the toothbrush and toothpaste so I can start the learning process with Reyza as soon as possible.

Luckily , I brought hubby along as at (or most) times I'm fickled minded. What color of the toothbrush lah, what flavour toothpaste lah. I don't know how to choose (That's why I'm thankful with parents reviews on products! )

However, while I was asking hubbs what flavour toothpaste I should get. He gave me 'the' look and stare. He ask me , "why are you buying this product?". Hehehe.. I think he was skeptical about the packaging. So, I had to explained to him why I'm buying it, regardless if he felt the packaging does not give him any confidence in it.

After we came home last night, I was excited to show Reyza, his toothbrush and let him try it. The results? Let the pictures tell....






I betcha, you guys are laffing at the last 2 pics. Anyhows, we'll see Reyza's brushing techniques later. Until then...... Happy weekends everyone!

4 comments:

Rv Husin said...

Aiyaiyaiyai.. Sgt klakar okeh! Banyaknya gigi Reyza. Anya ada 6 batang je. Anyways, u jgn letak byk sangat tau ubat gigi tu (mcm kat dalam iklan selalu letak).. u sapu sikit and kasi flat kat berus tu.

Sebab masa first time dulu, I letak banyak, mcm dalam iklan tu. Langsung anya terus telan semua ubat gigi tu. I pulak rasa mcm nk termuntah tengok :D

~ Mama Reyza & Hanna~ said...

Thanx for the tips! Nak cuba hari sabtu nanti. Boleh nyanyi dengan Reyza.

Naemmommy said...

haha lawak giler reyza hehe. bleh cuba gak nih untuk Aiman. sure gigit2 je berus tuh. beli kat OU kat kedai mana?

rOse said...

hahahha.. i laff.
thanks to 'her' too. i need to find the gum's one for my 9 months. no gigi but the milk can cause some smell too.