Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One Happy Sundae Morning

Its been ages, since we brought Reyza down to the Condo's swimming pool. So on Saturday, I told hubby, by hook or by crook, he needs to bring our son to the pool for some fun time. So early Sunday morning, I was already excited to start of the day that I woke up at 6.30am. Bolehs?

By 7.45am I was anxious to go down to the pool already (siapa excited sini, Reyza or mama dia?). Anyhow, the reason that we MUST bring Reyza is because, kinda felt kesian that for the past 4 weeks we were busy with me in and out the hospital and all. And Reyza has been eyeing the swimming pool for ages. We haven't brought him back to the pool ever since he started to learn how to walk and run.

By 8.20am, 3 of us were at the pool. And true enuff, Reyza had the time of his life. Squealing gleefully and happy. I love hearing him laughing out loud.He could now stand at the kiddy pool and the water reaches his neck. OMG, he's so tall already! (sob sob sob, growing up so fast). Don't grow up too fast son........



No comments: