Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Buying Stocks!

I guess its normal where once we become a parent, our spending habit changes (we spend alot on the baby!). And lately, a new hobby of mine is to checkout Warehouse Sales of any items that is really really cheap and could actually save us money.

Found this 1 day Warehouse sale last week. I was contemplating wether its worth it to buy as some review insist that its not cheap cheap. But again, Reyza uses it like everyday and I thought what the heck, I could just check it out and probably buy a couple of packs.

Once, I got there the crowd and queue was Sooo LoooOnnng. Hadoi. (mind you, its a first time for me to checkout Warehouses Sales & I went there alone!). I was watching groups of people leaving with 5-10 bags or 5 - 10 boxes of the stocks.

I was "itchy" how many should I buy?? If they are buying in bulks probably it is cheap. Once I got to the counter (after queing up for 40mins) some lady "groups" chose to stay at the counter to order more and more of the stocks and single people like me got no chance to budge it. I heard they also ordering for their friends ,family. Banyaknye order!

Ku tak tahan. I quickly wrote my order and pass it to the order-taking-person. When I saw my order-taking person carrying the stocks, I felt a bit excited. Gembira pulak tiba-tiba. I went off carrying 4 huge plastic bag all by myself. Others look at me like I'm a crazy person "angkat barang berat sorang-sorang". Pedulik ajer.

In the end, I was happy. By the time I left at 12:15pm, the stocks was almost gone (and I read the review, it was sold out ).

I'm a happy mommy. I don't know wether I saved much, but I kinda love to know that I wont go tru any days that I would run out of these...





Hahahhaha....Gila wei angkat 12 pack of Diapers.. Heheheheheh

2 comments:

FatiYahh said...

ala..
missed it. damn!

Anonymous said...

oh..I also bought loads of mamy poko..not sure whether it's the same as the one you went to...but i managed to order it from a friend..so I didn't have to go to the actual warehouse itself :P phew! but it's worth it la...