Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I am 3 months...

Gawsh.. Its 3 months already? I look quite big (or chubby) for my age. Last Sunday, my parents brought me to see Dr. Altaff.I loike this Dr.. He could explain every question my parents asked him.

He says I am fine and informed my parents that I am actually quite sensitve towards heat (this explains my not so smooth complexion, but hei, im still Cute!). I suceeded in giving myself a head-scar - 3 times!! Tambah macho sikit (Lucky,I'm a boy, if not jatuh SAHAM).

The Doc still hears the murmur sound, but quite faint. He says probably it would go away later(I hope this will go away too) and I now weight about 7 kilos!! Crazzzy!

No wonder I see my mama kept 'urut-urut' her bahu (Sorry Mama, but I love you)

Whats my progress? I now can
- Smile, Smirk
- Angkat kening kiri (Aku Comel Wei)
- Gelak malu-malu
- Trying to rollover (I think this will be a bit of a challenge for me)
- Gigit / Hisap Tangan (Habislaaaaaah)
- Berborak ngan abah pasal Mama (hehehehehehe)
- Meniarap dan kepala boley angkaat (Hello, World!)

Well, thats all from me. ;) ~ Ngeee~~~~

Catchya laterz!

No comments: