Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Chubby Wubby

Fuh! This blog has not been updated for quite sometime. Nak kata, we got no stories, ada. We're the typical procastinator and I'm quite occupied at night with Reyza whilst in the morning I have to work. (yes, I have work to do)

Or probably, I feel nothing interesting to share to the people out there. Not that I think ppl care pun, because this blog is mainly a Journal for my family. Esok besar, when Reyza dah pandai baca boleh la dia tengok balik how he grew up. (or where his parents started to screw him up, hehehehe).

Anyway, semalam is 916. No, its not the anwar thingy. Reyza turned 5 months !! Huwaarrgh! He has learnt and grasp a few new things this past couple of weeks. (we're so happy!) Despite his crankiness in between (probably due to "nak berubah bulan" or his turning older and gain new 'akal').

Walaupun dia sedang membesar dengan Giantnyer, his neck is finally strong enough that he nows wants to 'bangun' on his own. I notice this last Sunday when I woke up, he woke up too. I played with him and tried to pull him upwards towards me. He did it flawlessly and was smiling and giggling. Cair. I laff histerically. Sangatlah happy. Abahnya ingat I gila, pagi-pagi gelak sorang2 dalam bilik. (Abah nowdays sleeps on the couch, as Reyza insist to sleep under his mama's ketiak.) Abah, also getting jealous of the attention given MORE to Reyza. What to do, he's damn adorable. (Abah, your in a whole different chart system, ngeeeh! You know I lOVE you. hehehehe)

I'm just enjoying the days playing with him after work. I can't wait for him to grow a bit bigger, than I could bring him everywhere!

For the past 2 months, Reyza reach almost all of the milestones.

At 4 months, can
- Smiles , laff , bears weight on his leg (standing), reponding with cute sounds when we talk to him, plays bubble in his mouth

At 4months and a half, he can
-grasp a toy , bolster or anything near him, able to rollover from back to tummy one way, could be seen looking at bold colors that interest him, his neck stronger

At 5 months now, he currently can
- play with his hand and feet (quite difficult when nappy changing & bath), Recognize his name and will turn when call (most of the time), could be put in a walker (offcourse with support of his bantals & not walking yet)

Somehow, this morning he showed some separation anxiety (this is considered advance skill but I dont really like this skill). He finished drinking his milk with his Abah attending to him. After that, he was a bit restless. He didnt want to be put in cot, rocker or even be carried by his Abah. But, when I carried him. He stayed quiet.

Not a good sign. Hopefully, he would be flexible this couple of weeks. Reyza's bibik gone back to Indonesia this morning. His grandma would need to take care of him for this next 6 working days. Than, I need to take care of him or partially when his grandma goes to Bangkok next week. I don't have anymore cuti left. Kesian kan? Those new mommies-to-be yang working tuh, simpan la cuti byk2 kalau boleh. Nanti emergency senang nak pakai.

Yikes!! I've been babbling to looong.

Enjoy the pics of my heroes... (sorry tak clear, guna cybershot Sony ericsson 810i.)