Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My First Road Trip

Destination : Penang
Date : August 22,2008

It was my first trip to Penang. I dont know what is Penang. All I know that I was packed with my Rubber Duckey Bath Tub and Ti-Ger. My Unkel Toge join the Road Trip too! I played for a while (mama sed I play for 1 hour only) than I started to kick a fuss. I dont know maybe its just me, when Im tooo hungry and sleepy I just CrYyyyyyyyyyyYYy than Drinnnkkkk and than I sleep!

You can't catch me...(ti-ger).

Gotcha! (reyza)

*Ngapp*Ngapp* (Reyza)

Heheheh *burp* (Reyza)

Open my eyes and I saw Penang Komtar, yeah we are here! (I know we're there becoz Mama was excited & pissed at the same time - she sed something about not able to see Penang Bridge when we arrive - its her ritual (what is ritual abah?)). While Abah and Unkel Toge was arguing on the road signs. I think we were goin round and round the Penang Komtar! Heheheh. Anyway, we found the hotel, finally. I get to golek2 on the bed & watch TV on my comfy chair. If this is Penang, than this is LIFE .

This is the life (its my everyday life till i get my kaki)

We went out for dinner (oh yea, my unkel bob was with Us too!) My Abah said that, Mama was craving for Char Kuey Tiaw Penang IN Penang when she was pregnant with me. However, due to time and my bloating Mama. Abah couldnt bring her here. So, after one year she finally could eat her fav Char Kuey Tiaw.

Me & Unkel Bob


*nyummmmmm*


Kesian mama. At least she gets to eat it. After dinns, my Abah sent me and Mama back to the hotel. Mama sez its not the time yet to bring me sightseeing at night at Batu Feringghi. I have no problem with that Mama (for Now). I'm happy that I could guling-guling with Mama sambil tengok Big Bang Boom and then I Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Plus, my Mama is already happy with her Mission, accomplished by my Abah.

*MISSION ACCOMPLISH IN PENANG*


The next day, Abah and Mama was packing up my stuff and check us out from the hotel. I visited my other unkels in the next room, I thought I could play with them first however, I had to go off early to go to Unkel bobs house and meet my Grandma Angkat. Heheheh. I got soooo many grandma..Saya Suka!! Didnt get to take picture though. Mama & Abah seems to be in a hurry.

I was sleepy on the way to somewhere.... not to mention hungry too. I slept for a bit and suddenly I woke Up, My Mama was gone! Where's Abah?? When did I changed?



Hehhee, Eh? We were attending the wedding of Unkel Mawi & Antie Deb.. and Antie Mimi was holding me.

Mama, I want a hot wife like her (eh, mama pun hot wife 2 be too,hehehe)



Congratulations!, Unkel Mawi & Antie Deb


I think we were there for a while only because I felt nauseous and I puke on Abah!. My Mama suggested to Abah that it was time to head home. Yes, Home.. I want to go home Abah!

We went off, & offcourse I slept on the way home too . ( to my Mama's delight).

And I woke up to the arms of my tok'ki..... yeayyyyyyyyy!

Tok'ki, I'm Baaccckkk!



When is the next Road Trip, Abah?

1 comment:

FatiYahh said...

Good boy behave all the way.. =)

maybe next trip will be with ur girlfren reyza?