Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dating with a Gurl

Last Sunday, my parents brought me to Pavillion. This was my second time here. I wasnt sure why am I here. All the shops here are expensive, not to mention not enough toy shops for me! hmmmph! Boring.

Oh, well. Once, we arrive I just slept in the stroller. I was soo tired. Suddenly, I heard some familiar voices.

See, Im sleeping


When I opened my eyes, I was delighted to see it was unkel fricha and auntie yahh!! yayy!!. I miss my unkel fricha & antie yahh. Not to mention my gurl pal Rania...cute as ever :D

I played with Rania and unkel Fricha cuddled me. I think I was a good boy, careful not to make rania cry. We talked about growing up, our toys, and "mengumpat" our parents hehe

We should do this again! but perhaps me and Rania would prefer a place with more toy shops...

Bye.........














Rania looking her dad..."papa dukung saper tu?"















"Rania...come closer, I have a secret to tell you.."















"err..when are we going to look at toys??"















"Big Smiles everyone..."















"Reyza!!! pandang camera laa!!! asyik pandang Rania jer...."

1 comment:

FatiYahh said...

saya masih tidak update ttg itu. hahah.

Rania demam panas. Uwaaa!!!