Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Technology...start them young














Reyza's first Information technology experience... I cant remember but I think Reyza typed (more like banged) on the keyboard "bmhbjnm" hehe :P. Reyza looked sooo serious...

I surely hope that by the time you are old enough to use the computer you would be surrounded by wonderful new technologies like Virtual Reality and 3D holographic displays...

Abah was born right smack in the video game revolution (google space invaders) and then spent my teens in era of the internet. I hope that you would find computers a fun,useful and important tool.

But remember...

No matter how technology advances, what matters most is how you make good use of it...

1 comment:

yaya said...

hi mommy reza, wanna invite u to my son bufday party, pls visit my blog for further info.....